Victoria Gotti Wiki:- Victoria is a well-known personality already and people have been interested in knowing about her, but today suddenly the whole world is searching for Victoria. The entire social media is full of stuff related to her. Some want to know about her personal life like her family, her net worth, her income, and some want to know about her professional life. Here Arealnews.com has come out with a whole bunch of information
Who is Victoria Gotti?
Victoria Gotti was born on 27 November 1962 in New York City, U.S. She is an American writer, a reality television personality, and the daughter of the Gambino crime family Mafia boss John Gotti. If you are searching about Victoria Gotti Biography and want to know everything about her personal information, her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Victoria Gotti Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Victoria Gotti|
|Husband Name||Carmine Agnello|
|Age||59 Years Old|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||27 November 1962|
|Birth Place||New York City, U.S|
|School Name||Not Known|
|College Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||John Gotti|
|Mother Name||Victoria DiGiorgio|
|Siblings (Brothers and Sisters)
|Children||John Gotti Agnello, Frank Gotti Agnello, Carmine Gotti Agnello|
|Income Source||Author, Writer|
|Net Worth, Salary||$2 Million|
Victoria Gotti Biography
Victoria Gotti was born on 27 November 1962 in New York City, U.S. She is an American writer, reality television personality. Her parents are mob boss John Gotti and Victoria Gotti, whose father was of Italian descent and mother was of half Italian half Russian ancestry. Gotti was raised in a two-story house in Howard Beach New York with her four siblings which include brother John A. Gotti sister Angel and her younger brother Frank whom she referred to as her “little doll”
Victoria Gotti Personal Life & Career
- Victoria Gotti was born on 27 November 1962 in New York City, U.S.
- She is an American writer, reality television personality.
- Victoria Gotti was a columnist at the New York Post and a reporter for WNYW, the New York City flagship station of the Fox Television Network
- Gotti wrote her first book, Women and Mitral Valve Prolapse, which was inspired by and documented her own struggle with the illness
- Agnello married Victoria despite her parents’ disapproval.
- The couple had three sons, Carmine, John, and Frank.
- The family lived in a mansion in Westbury New York that was the location in 2004 for the reality television series, Growing up Gotti.
Victoria Gotti Husband’s & Parents
|Maisie Husband’s Name||Carmine Agnello|
|Maisie Father’s Name||John Gotti|
|Maisie Mother’s Name||Victoria DiGiorgio|
Victoria Gotti Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Victoria Gotti’s marital status is Married. Her Husband’s name is Carmine Agnello. If you wanna both our love stories then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Read Also: Faith Hill Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
Victoria Gotti Profession & Networth Income
- By profession, she is an Author, Writer
- Her Networth Income is $2 Million
Victoria Gotti Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia/Facebook Profiles
FAQ About Victoria Gotti Wiki
Q.1 Who is Victoria Gotti?
Ans. She is an Author, Writer
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Victoria Gotti?
Ans. Carmine Agnello
Q.3 What is the age of Victoria Gotti?
Ans. 59 Years Old.
Sources By Wikipedia