Saba Azad is an Indian actress, theatre artist, and member of the popular funk Duo Madboy Mink. As per the reports from our sources she is dating a handsome hunk of Bollywood Hritik Roshan. Recently they were seen together in Goa enjoying their vacation peacefully. Today we will give you complete information about the secret lady love of Mr. Roshan.
Saba Azad Personal Information
Saba Azad is an Indian actress, Theater artist, Singer, and Activist. She was born on 1st November 1985 in a Sikh family in Delhi. Her father Pm Grewal was a professor in a college and her mother is a Muslim, and famous communist playwright and director Safdar Hashmi was her paternal uncle. She has an older brother who is currently living in Paris. Saba Azad was in a serious relationship with actor and singer Imaad Shah, son of Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah. The couple broke up in 2020 and now Saba is dating Bollywood actor Hritik Roshan.
Saba Azad Personal Bio/wiki
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Theatre Artist|
|Birthdate||1st Nov 1985|
|Place of Birth||Delhi|
|Parents||Mother- Not Known Father- Pm Grewal|
|Salary/Earning||INR 5 lakhs- 10 Lakhs/ Project|
|Net Worth||INR 10 Crore|
|Boyfriend||Imaad Shah (Ex-Boyfriend) Hritik Roshan ( Rumoured Boyfriend)|
|Best Known For||Movies, Musical Stage Shows|
|Favorite Brand||Gucci, Christian Dior, Adidas|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Fav Actor||Hritik Roshan, Amitabh Bachhan,|
|Fav Actress||Alia Bhatt, Swara Bhasker|
|Hobbies||Dancing, clubbing, Travelling|
Saba Azad Professional Life
Saba was born into a family of theatre artists; she was performing with her Uncle Safdar Hashmi’s theatre group Jana Natya Manch from a very young age. Later she shifted to Mumbai for better carrier options; there she worked in many TV commercials for big brands like Maggie, Sunsilk, Kit Kat, Google, etc.
- She made her Bollywood debut in 2008 in the movie Dil Kabaddi. She performed the role of Raga Malik in this movie.
- In the year 2011, she appeared in the romantic comedy movie Mujhse Fraaandship karoge, opposite Bollywood actor Sakib Saleem. The movie gained positive reviews from critics and audiences and eventually proved sleeper hit at the box office.
- Saba is the lead singer of Mumbai-based funk duo Madboy Mink. She sings along with his ex-boyfriend Imaad Shah in her band Madboy Mink.
- She started this band in Mumbai with her then-boyfriend Imaad Shah son of Naseeruddin Shah & Ratna Pathak Shah.
- Saba Azad started her own theatre The Skins in 2010.
|Height||160cm/ 5 feet 3 inches|
Saba Azad Boyfriend and Lesser-Known facts
- Saba was in a serious relationship with his long-time boyfriend Imaad Shah. Their relationship lasts for seven-year, together they start the funk band, Madboy Mink. The band is very popular in clubs in Mumbai, Pune, Banglore, Delhi, etc.
- In the year 2020 she broke up with Imaad Shah for unknown reasons, but they still share a good bond.
- Saba Azad garnered news headlines in early 2022 by a social media post where she is seen attending the family gathering of Bollywood actor Hritik Roshan.
- She was seen enjoying a vacation in Goa with his rumored boyfriend Hritik Roshan. The couple was seen together in the photo posted by the ex-wife of Hritik Roshan, Sussanne khan.
- Miss Azad is very vocal about her political views; she was seen protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and Kisan Andolan as well.
- To follow Saba on Instagram Click Here