Update On 04-06-2022
Deborah Norville Wiki:- In this article, we are talking about Deborah Norville an American television journalist and businesswoman. If you are searching for Deborah Norville’s Wiki and want to know everything about his personal information and his career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Who is Deborah Norville?
Deborah Norville was born on 8 August 1958 in Dalton, Georgia, U.S. She is an American television journalist and businesswoman. Norville is the anchor of Inside Edition, a syndicated television news magazine, a position she has held since March 6, 1995.
Deborah Norville Personal Life & Career
- Deborah Norville was born on 8 August 1958 in Dalton, Georgia, U.S.
- She is an American television journalist and businesswoman.
- She won her town’s local Junior Miss contest, a beauty contest for high school senior girls, and represented Georgia in the 1976 America’s Junior Miss pageant.
- She did not win but credits seeing the behind-the-scenes work of the CBS Television production team as inspiring her to switch her career goal from law to television journalism
- Norville married Swedish businessman Karl Wellner in 1987 the couple has three children, Niki Kyle, and Mikael
Deborah Norville Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Deborah Norville|
|Profession||Television Journalist & Businesswoman|
|Husband Name||Karl Wellner|
|Age||63 Years Old|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||8 August 1958|
|Birth Place||Dalton, Georgia, U.S|
|School Name||Not Known|
|College Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Zachary Samuel Norville|
|Mother Name||Merle O. Norville|
|Siblings (Brothers and Sisters)
|Children||Kyle Wellner, Mikaela Wellner, Niki Wellner|
|Income Source||Television Journalist & Businesswoman|
|Net Worth, Salary||$18 million|
Deborah Norville Biography
Deborah Norville was born on 8 August 1958 in Dalton, Georgia, U.S. She is an American television journalist and businesswoman. She is a member of the board of directors of ViacomCBS. She markets and sells a line of yarns for knit and crochet enthusiasts, manufactured by Premier Yarns. Previously, she was an anchor and correspondent for CBS News and earlier co-host of Today on NBC. Her book Thank You Power was a New York Times best-seller.
Deborah Norville Husband’s & Parents
|Maisie Husband’s Name||Karl Wellner|
|Maisie Father’s Name||Zachary Samuel Norville|
|Maisie Mother’s Name||Merle O. Norville|
Deborah Norville Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Deborah Norville’s marital status is Married. Her Husband’s name is Karl Wellner. If you wanna both our love stories then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Read Also: Faith Hill Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
Deborah Norville Profession & Networth Income
- By profession, she is a Television Journalist & Businesswoman
- Her Networth Income is $18 Million
Deborah Norville Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia/Facebook Profiles
FAQ About Deborah Norville Wiki
Q.1 Who is Deborah Norville?
Ans. She is an American television journalist and businesswoman
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Deborah Norville?
Ans. Karl Wellner
Q.3 What is the age of Deborah Norville?
Ans. 63 Years Old.