Battlegrounds Mobile India dates for PUBG Mobile game modes, Diwali events revealed
Battlegrounds Mobile India is getting ready for the festive season extravaganza with PUBG Mobile-like modes, new upgrades, and India-specific events. Krafton previously announced that Battlegrounds Mobile India is getting one step closer to becoming PUBG Mobile in an actual sense with game modes, but it is sharing the dates for them only now. Players will see these game modes specifically during in-game events that will be themed around Diwali.
As reported by Gadgets 360, Krafton will introduce at least seven new modes to Battlegrounds Mobile India. The following are the timeframes for each mode, and Battlegrounds Mobile India users need to keep a check on when a mode ends just so they do not miss it.
- Metro Royale – 5.30pm IST, September 28 to 5.30am IST, November 16
- Vikendi – 7.30am IST, October 8 to 5.30am IST, November 16
- Titan-Last Stand – 7.30am IST, October 31 to 5.30am IST, November 16
- Zombie: Survive Till Dawn – 7.30am IST, October 22 to 5.30am IST, November 16
- Infection Mode – 7.30am IST, October 31 to 5.30am IST, November 16
- Payload 2.0 – 7.30am IST, October 31 to 5.30am IST, November 16
- Erangel – Runic Theme – 7.30am IST, October 15 to 5.30am IST, October 22 – 7.30am IST, October 31 to 5.30am IST, November 16.
Krafton has also detailed the India-specific events coming to Battlegrounds Mobile India. These include the Lamp Exchange Event, in which players will have to collect lamps during in-game missions that they will be able to exchange for a permanent “Cool Cat Set and Headband”, a permanent “Rock Star Mini 14”, and a Crate Coupon Scrap. This event will run between October 20 and November 9. The next is the Premium Crate Special Sale Limited Time Event, where players can purchase a 50 per cent discount coupon for buying a Premium Crate, valid between October 15 and October 25.
The Diwali-centric event is called the Diwali Log-in Event and players just need to log in to the game every day for seven days to complete it. This will earn them a “Naughty Kitty Set and Headband” that will be valid for 14 days, a Crate Coupon Scrap, and AG. Krafton will kick off the Diwali-themed event on October 29 and the event will get over on November 8.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is on its way to becoming as popular as PUBG Mobile once was in India before last year’s ban. Krafton earlier this year announced that there would be India-centric tournaments and events for Battlegrounds Mobile India, and this upcoming series of events seems like the second leg of that.